1) Verifies receipt of new cars delivered to dealer and parks cars in new car lot in orderly manner: Compares serial numbers of incoming cars against invoice.
2) Inspects cars to detect damage and to verify presence of accessories listed on invoice, such as spare tires and radio and stereo equipment.
3) Records description of damages and lists missing items on delivery receipt.
4) Parks new cars in assigned area according to model.
5) Assigns stock control numbers to cars, and catalogs and stores keys.
6) Re-parks cars, following sales, to maximize use of space and maintain lot in order.
7) Delivers sold cars to new car preparation department.
8) Services cars in storage to protect tires, battery, and finish against deterioration.
9) Maintain Used vehicle inventory and inspect for damage
10) Gas vehicles